Kramer & Best offer you professional engineering, both in traditional system engineering and also specialising in the areas of biotechnology and high-tech, as well as beverage, food, pharmaceutical and chemical technology. Whether planning a new system, expanding or modernising a system or process-optimised renovation of existing systems, we provide complete planning services, from creation of the concept to commissioning of the completed system. The services range from planning pipeline systems, to construction of apparatus, to complete production systems.
KRAMER & BEST is your engineering partner for every job:
• Integration of industrial processes on a production scale
• Equipment and apparatus
• Pipeline system engineering
• Steel engineering
• Building construction
• EMSR technology
The Kramer & Best Group offers you technically optimised and economically efficient detailed solutions. As a customer you receive detailed solutions as well as a complete implementation from a single source – because Kramer & Best have access to a high-performance network of experienced and highly specialised cooperating partners. Modern project management ensures the necessary flexibility and transparency in all project phases.
And that means profitability for your project.
• Development of a feasibility study
• Definition of the project structure
• Creation of the rough schedule and detailed coordination
• Establishment of a cost framework
• Coordination of technical aspects and timings for all activities
• Contract management including preparation of tenders
• Control of the project including monitoring of costs and scheduling
• Analysis and optimisation of system productivity product quality
• Analysis of raw materials usage and consumption
• Analysing of energy costs
• Optimising of availability of systems
• Development of cost-reduction potential
The Engineering division at Kramer & Best currently includes graduate engineers in the areas of industrial technology, welding technology and mechanical engineering. We use state of the art CAD systems which represent your projects realistically, even during the draft stage. For purposes of presentation, the CAD data can be used to create videos that present the project as vividly as if it had already been implemented. The integrated 3D planning offers the benefit of complete data consistency. In addition, it permits you to carry out system checks throughout all phases of planning and enables you to visualise the system at any time during the entire duration of the project.